Clinton Sayers II, CCIM
As the Director of Investment Sales at Sayers & Associates, Clinton is responsible for representing buyers and sellers on the sale of investment properties located throughout Central and South Texas.
Prior to joining Sayers & Associates, Clinton was the Senior Analyst at The Apartment Group in Dallas, TX where he participated in the team’s exclusive representation and sale of over $500,000,000 of multifamily properties located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin and San Antonio. At The Apartment Group, Clinton’s primary roles included coordination of investment analyses, marketing due diligence and financial modeling.
Clinton began his real estate career in the Investment Banking Group of Henry S. Miller Commercial in Dallas, TX. The Investment Banking Group specialized in arranging debt and equity financing for existing and to-be-built commercial and multifamily properties.
Clinton earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and minor in Spanish from Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance from Southern Methodist University in 2005
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Texas
- Active member of RECA (The Real Estate Council of Austin)
- Active Member of ULI (Urban Land Institute)
- SMU Alumni